Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jordan

I made it to Jordan after a very long three days kind of. Wednesday did not really exist for me we chased the sun across the sky and then it was Thursday. Germany was good, but not a place I would want to spend a lot of time partly because of the jet lag and partly because I realized just how little German I actually speak...

Flying into Jordan in the middle of the night was gorgeous, there was a clear sky so I could see the stars and the city lights from the plane. Plus the plane was basically empty so I got a whole row to myself for some much needed sleep.

It is still Thursday and I am at the University of Jordan just trying to get out and do some stuff today so that I can adjust to new time zone. When I was getting off the plane I asked another American what day it was apparently I still thought it was Tuesday. This week just flew by!

No comments:

Post a Comment