Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Supermarkets

After school today I had to go run errands to get some food for our flat. I will never take shopping markets for granted again. It was awesome when I first got here that we had to go to the market to get our fruits and vegitables. I love going and negotiating in another language for the price I know the food is supposed to be. I really do I think it is a lot of fun. The only problem being when you have to go to the market, then the "grocery store," then the bread store, then another store. All before you can come home and put the groceries away. It looses the luster and remember it is winter now so we only sweated a little bit :). Yes it is nice that at the market we hire a guy to follow us around with a wheel barrow and he takes all of our stuff out to the car for us. Then he even loads the food into the car which is awesome! Getting proposed to and having people find us in the market because are white so they can sell things to us however is not always the most appealing. Another day another adventure in the land of sand. Hoping for snow soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment