Sunday, May 17, 2009

Changing Direction


I know I have been indecisive, but I decided to make a public blog after all. Also I will be able to link videos to this blog. So all in all it will be bigger and better! There will be a choice to let me know that you are reading my blog which I would appreciate. I will just keep the information on this page information that I can share with everyone. The videos will help you understand what it is really like where I will be in Africa and this blog will be easier for me because I know how to and have used blogger before.


As you can see I have posted what the current weather is in Sudan right now and it is pretty hot. I can write this now and know that it will still be when people look at it because it will not be cooling off for quite a while. I will also be able to link my pictures to this blog from my picasa.


I am hoping this all will help you feel more like you are in Africa with me! Thank you so much for being flexible my blog really will stay right here the rest of my travels.

1 comment:

  1. Your count down says 42 days till you leave the country...I thought you were staying in Sudan for a year, have you changed your mind? Or are you just coming back for Fund-raising? I love your pictures so far, they're amazing! Danny and I are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete