
As most students are just getting out of school and thinking only about summer. I find myself attempting to find back to school sales. Funny thing is when I ask stores they do not think it is wierd that I want to know when back to school sales are when school has not even gotten out until the end of the week.
I need to get all my supplies for the year and then take them with me, my problem being that I love to have lots of classroom books and those take up a lot of room. I guess I will have to sacrifice and take things like folders, pens, and pencils instead of all books.
Also I have had a lot of things given to me already so really all I need is a lot of folders, stickers, and other small things.
It is still weird to think that I will be leaving so soon! I have a lot of packing and organizing still to do and to figure out the best way to pack everything... maybe I will start tomorrow :)
Hi Jenny! I love your crayon picture! I was at Fred Meyer the other day with my brother, and they had tons of back to school items. I'm sure you have your shopping under control, though. It seems so crazy that you are leaving in only a few days. I will keep reading here and be praying for you!
ReplyDelete