Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Flat :)

Welcome to my new home! Some people are asking so I thought I would show you all around.
Front door we are on the third floor.
Our dinning room and fridge, see we even have electricity :)
Living room with our computers in the middle of the room.
Kitchen with water filter and gas stove.

My bedroom I will be sharing with another teacher that will get here next Saturday. On my bed there is no bed right now, because the breaker blows if we run both air conditioners. We will get that wiring snafoo fixed up though. Until then I took my matress to go sleep in my roomates room. So instead on my bed there is a very ominous stack of papers I should be grading right now :) Any volunteers?
Welcome to my new home! I have a picture of the bathroom but it didnt upload and yes it looks very American as well :)
















2 comments:

  1. AC and a real toilet?! I'm jealous. Next time I go to Africa I want to stay with you...in style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Everything looks somehow smaller than it is in the US... except for the front door. Your front door is huge.

    ReplyDelete