Saturday, April 17, 2010

Defining Hot???

I was laying the the living room at a friend's house the other day. When my friend asked if I was hot? Well my first thought was no, but then I thought about it and realized I was sweating. However I think here to be "hot" is when you have sweat dripping all down your leggs, and you jump in the shower with all your clothes on as soon as you get home. Just sweating no longer defines what it means to be hot. I have a feeling many sweatshirts will be needed when I get back to the states. For now I am happy that God has allowed me to not let the weather distract me too much :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow... I am impressed. I don't think I could handle that. Pullman weather is hot enough, and that's not nearly as intense! Doesn't that wear you out? I know I tend to feel much more tired on very hot days... kinda drains me of energy for some reason....

    ReplyDelete